Multiple Levels of Security
Unified Meeting 5 provides industry-leading levels of access security, network security and content security.
- Can be customized for each meeting, pass codes set by the moderator
- Use 128-bit SSL encryption for your online meetings
- See all connections to the meeting in the Unified Meeting interface
- Option to require participants to pre-register for meetings
Powerful Meeting Controls
Make the most of your meeting time by utilizing a variety of powerful meeting controls.
- Share applications right from your desktop
- Create surveys and quizzes and conduct polls
- Launch desktop video at any time during your meeting
Unified Meeting lets you control the phone portion of the meeting using the web—without the hassle of extensive telephone keypad commands.
- Mute and unmute any or all participants
- View who is speaking in conference via the “active speaker” icon
- View the voice status of participants via the online meeting interface
- Utilize Desktop VoIP to connect to the audio portion of the meeting via your computer
Give participants seamless entry to your meetings.
- No plug-ins or downloads needed for participants to join
Participants can join meetings via numerous browsers and operating systems including: IE 6.0 + (Windows), Firefox 2.0 + (Windows/Mac/Linux), Safari 2.0 + (Mac).